How does a possible cooperation work?
Our goal is to make ourselves redundant from the day to day
operation within 12 months. Your virtual TeDeG branch should
only be the first step to your success in Germany. When TeDeG
generates your first sales in Germany and your virtual branch
becomes profitable, you may want to begin preparations for
a real subsidiary of your company with your own staff. A typical
scenario may look like this:
- Months 1-3: The first part of our engagement mainly
consists of conceptual development and consulting. Thorough
market research on your positioning and the identification
of potential strategic partners are the most pressing tasks.
- Months 2-6: Based on the go to market strategy
we start the marketing and sales activities. Identifying
potential business partners and public relations are the
most important things to be done
- Months 4-9: Sales are generated and interesting
projects and opportunities can be discussed
- Months 9-12: You now should be ready to make a
decision on your German operations. You can start the legal
preparations for your own office in Germany. TeDeG helps
you by identifying the right location in Germany and assists
you in the necessary negotiations.
- Months 11-12: TeDeG helps in the recruiting of
executives and staff for your new office and will start
the transition process.
- Months 13-?: We assist your new team with their
first steps and are available for advice.